• Built with Parota wood on tops and Mango wood on the rest of the case piece.
(The Parota tree is appreciated for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain.
This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in
its variations of tone and depth.)
• Knots on the solid wood surface are a natural marking that make each piece of lumber unique.
• Varying wood grain, wood tone and knots also add character to the wood’s appearance without
affecting the stability or integrity of the wood.
• Solid wood construction elements on tops include hand carved butterfly joints and finger
joint construction between slabs.
• Clear lacquer on top protects the natural tone of wood. Seven-step, stain finish on rest of case
pieces featuring mango wood add depth to wood grain.
• Drawer fronts include hand inserted rust finish nails and cast iron pulls, adding authentic rustic appeal.
• Mortise and tenon construction ensures stability and durability on all pieces.
• Microfiber-lined drawers on Dresser and Nightstand’s top row.
• English dovetailing on 100% solid wood drawer fronts.
• Ball bearing metal glides.
• Available in Queen, Eastern King, and California King Sizes.
• IMPROVEMENT: Platform base includes 14 slats, leaving 2” between slats. Box spring is not required.
King Headboard: 80-1/2 x 3-3/4 x 68 King Footboard:
Queen Headboard: 64-1/4 x 3-3/4 x 68 Queen Footboard:
Nightstand: 30-1/4 x 20 x 28-1/2 Dresser: 70 x 20 x 39-1/2 Mirror: 50-1/2 x 3 x 41-3/4 Chest: 36-1/4 x 20 x 54
Shipping is only available in Michigan starting at $99. (some exceptions apply) We are not able to make appointments; furniture will be dropped off in your driveway or garage & does not include set up or taking away the debris. Please call 248-535-0089 prior to making an online order.